4th Annual Biosimilars Forum – hosted by Accelsiors
Date: 17 - 18 OCTOBER, 2019;
Theme: Statistical and Regulatory Perspectives in Biosimilar Development
Venue: Accelsiors CRO | Event Hall, 103. Haros Street, Budapest, Hungary;
World’s prominent biosimilar development experts will return to Budapest to the 4th Annual Biosimilars Forum on 17th – 18th October, 2019.
The Viennese Section of the International Biometric Society and the Hungarian Society for Clinical Biostatistics have partnered with Accelsiors CRO once again to deliver the 4th Annual Biosimilars Forum. It is a unique event series with a dedicated focus on the statistical and regulatory aspects of follow-on biologics with the participation some of the most respected specialists in this complex drug development field.
This two-day series of events consists of a professional short Course in advanced biostatistics (on October 17th) and a Symposium day with invited presentations, posters and round table session (scheduled for October 18th).
During these two interactive days the forum ensures maximum knowledge transfer among professionals, regulators and leading experts in biosimilar development to exchange and elaborate on the best practices and debate the evolving landscape, pitfalls and current prespectives of biosimilars.
The Preliminary Programme of the 4th Annual Biosimilars Forum is now available online! Please, click here to discover more!
17th October, 2019 | Professional COURSE with special lecturers
4th Biosimilars Forum will welcome Prof. Robert Schall from the University of the Free State, South Africa and Divan Burger from the University of Pretoria who will deliver together a short course, entitled Robust methods for assessment of average and scaled average bioequivalence.
18th October, 2019 | SYMPOSIUM and ROUND TABLE
The symposium day of the forum consists of invited professional presentations, posters and round table sessions, the programme will be focusing on statistical and regulatory perspectives in biosimilar development. Some highlighted topics:
- Scientific factors in biosimilar product development
- Special Regulatory Session on hot topics
- Recent developments and best practices in assessing biosimilarity
- Clinical study designs
- and much more with constructive professional exchanges about the current prespectives, development trends, burning issues and challenges of biosimilars
- Andrea Laslop (Unit Head, Austrian Medicines and Medical Devices Agency) will showcase her Regulatory Keynote talk, entitled Current challenges in the development of biosimilars
- a Scientific Keynote Lecture about Controversies on the switching and substitution of biosimilarswill be delivered by László Endrényi (Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology and Biostatistics, University of Toronto).
The last modular tickets are available with flexible terms at biosimsforum.com. WBS and ISCB members can attend the second day symposium for free of charge. Participation is especially useful for research management, leadership and support teams working in and for biosimilars. Book your seat as soon as possible because places are limited in number.