Holiday Season’s Greetings and New Year’s message from the CEO
Dear Colleagues, Clients, Partners, Friends,
As the holiday season and the end of 2018 approaches, we proudly look back on our accomplishments. It has been a pleasure to work with all of our clinical research partners this year. Thank you to all our friends, partners, research staff and vendors for placing your trust and confidence in Accelsiors CRO.
Some of our key company highlights in 2018:
- Improved a new, data-driven methodology called ACCELEROUTE™, which represents an accelerated approach for optimal study site selection and rapid patient access for ensuring timely and cost-effective recruitment and study conduct
- Based on the expertise of our multidisciplinary team of scientific and medical experts, we have introduced our StrongCORE Scientific™, fit-for-purpose consulting solution to eliminate roadblocks on the path of clinical trials and maximize the value of your clinical development investment
- Opened a new Data Center in Yerevan, Armenia. This expansion provides a scalable and highly capable team supporting all technical clinical data management solutions to serve the needs of our global customer base, bridging Asia and Europe and offering further capabilities in support of our expanding clinical trial portfolio.
- Lead the 3rd Annual Biosimilars Forum that attracted several of the world’s prominent Bio- and Nanosimilar development experts from the fields of regulatory, academic and clinical research
- Commenced support for new Phase I to Phase III projects around the globe in several therapeutic areas and indications
As the New Year unwinds, the professional team of Accelsiors is ready to tackle any challenge and accelerate your development program through our:
- Science-driven approach and rapid patient access for accelerated study conduct
- High standards in project methodology with fine-tuned processes
- Risk-based, preventive, quality-centered culture
- State-of-the-art integrated technologies across all aspects of clinical research
- Strengthened international presence with local expertise to manage global trials of high complexity
- Comprehensive and tailored services to support you through transitioning from preclinical development into Phase I and through every stage of your clinical development program
We look forward to working together in 2019 and beyond by creating and executing your drug development plans and continuing to support your development pipeline.
On behalf of the Accelsiors management and staff, I would like to wish all our collaborators a wonderful holiday season and a successful, happy New Year.
Mihály Juhász, MD