Holiday Season’s Greetings and New Year’s message from the CEO
Dear Colleagues, Clients, Partners, Friends,
As the holiday season and the end of 2019 approaches, we proudly look back on our accomplishments. It has been a pleasure to work with all of our clinical research partners this year. Thank you to all our friends, sponsors, partners, research staff and vendors for placing your trust and confidence in Accelsiors CRO.
Some of our key company highlights in 2019:
- In order to maximize the value of our Partner’s clinical development investment, we have improved our StrongCORE Scientific™ fit-for-purpose consulting solution based on the expertise of our multidisciplinary team of scientific and medical experts.
- Established a new subsidiary in Australia to open a greater access to patient populations across the Asia-Pacific region for our Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Customers.
- Strengthened our operational capabilities to manage global trials of high complexity in a tailored way and to provide comprehensive solutions around the world in harmony with the needs of our partners.
- As a strong supporter of innovative medicine development, we joined to the Board of the Pharmabiotic Research Institute and work together with the members of this leading professional network to make Microbiotic Medicinal Products a therapeutic reality.
- We are proud that we once more have the chance to welcome several of the world’s prominent Biosimilar development experts from the fields of regulatory, academic and clinical research at our Annual Biosimilars Forum event series 4th time in a row.
- Commenced support for new Phase I to Phase III projects around the globe in several therapeutic areas and indications.
As the New Year unwinds, the professional team of Accelsiors is ready to tackle any challenge and accelerate your development program through our:
- Science-driven approach and quick patient access for accelerated study conduct
- High standards in project methodology
- Supportive, quality-centred culture
- State-of-the-art integrated technologies across all aspects of clinical research
- Global CRO capabilities
- Comprehensive and tailored services to support you through transitioning from preclinical development into Phase I and through every stage of your clinical development program.
We look forward to working together in 2020 and beyond by creating and executing your drug development plans and continuing to support your development pipeline.
On behalf of the Accelsiors management and staff, I would like to wish all our collaborators a wonderful holiday season and a successful, happy New Year.
Mihály Juhász, MD