We are looking to hire full time Clinical Research Associates (CRA) at Accelsiors. A great opportunity to join us!
Acts as primary individual responsible for monitoring activities with investigational sites, from site identification and selection, through site activation, subject enrolment and study conduct until close out, ensuring the clinical trial is conducted in compliance with study protocol and procedures, ICH-GCP guidelines and any applicable regulations and SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or life science related field
- At least 2 years proven monitoring experience
- Strong knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate excellent computer skills
What to expect next:
If you are interested in the position, please click on the button below and send us your CV in English via our online application form.
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.